The TD Platinum Travel Visa Card gives you the flexibility to book your trip your way and comes with a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 TD Points.
Need more information about this credit card? Learn more on TD Canada Trust Official Website.
- Earn 3 TD Points for every dollar in purchases charged to your Card.
- Earn double TD Points when you book travel online through Expedia® For TD (that’s a 3% return on your travel purchases).
- Charge your fare to your Card and You, as the Primary Cardholder, your spouse and dependent children are insured for up to $500,000 while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
- If your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours, each covered person is covered for emergency purchases of essentials such as clothes and sundry items. Each covered person is also covered should baggage be lost by a Common Carrier. The total benefits payable in respect of both delayed and lost baggage are subject to a maximum of $1000 per covered person per trip.
- American Express Travelers Cheques are welcomed at establishments around the world.
at TD Canada Trust′s
-- OR --
Call TD Canada Trust at