Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and get 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
Need more information about this credit card? Learn more on American Express Official Website.
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you make $1,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- With the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card, you can get 2X points at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1X) and 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- NO ANNUAL FEE and NO ANNUAL FEE for Additional Cards.
- The Amex EveryDay® Card is a credit Card, which means you have the flexibility to pay over time or pay in full each month. It’s up to you. Balances may accrue interest charges.
- Use points for rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, gift cards, merchandise, or entertainment. You can transfer points to our selection of frequent traveler programs.
- Why is it that as soon as a manufacturer’s warranty runs out, something always seems to happen? When you use your American Express® Card for eligible purchases, you can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty.
- Shop with added confidence and Purchase Protection, which can help protect eligible purchases made with the Card against accidental damage and theft for up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
at American Express′s
-- OR --
Call American Express at