Use points for rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, gift cards, merchandise, or entertainment. You can transfer points to our selection of frequent traveler programs.
Need more information about this credit card? Learn more on American Express Official Website.
- Use points for rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, gift cards, merchandise, or entertainment. You can transfer points to our selection of frequent traveler programs.
- In a few clicks, you can use points to book your next trip online at the American Express Travel site. You can use Membership Rewards® points to pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance (prepaid hotel), vacation or cruise booking. When you book your flight with us, there are no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year of Card Membership, then $95.
- Travel more comfortably knowing you can be covered by the Baggage Insurance Plan for eligible lost, damaged, or stolen baggage when you purchase the entire fare for a Common Carrier ticket (e.g. plane, train, ship, or bus) on your eligible Card. Coverage can be provided for up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and up to $500 for checked baggage. For New York State residents, there is a $10,000 aggregate maximum limit for all Covered Persons per Covered Trip. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
- Your car breaks down or blows a tire and you’re stranded. Now what? Call the number on the back of your Card for Roadside Assistance Hotline. Coordination and assistance with obtaining emergency services like towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery are a phone call away and you can use your Card to pay. And soon you’ll be on your way. Third-party service costs are your responsibility. There are some vehicle exclusions and other important restrictions.
- Getting into your rental car can be the start of a great vacation. When you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible vehicle rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter, you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen. Please read important exclusions and restrictions. Not all vehicle types or rentals are covered. Coverage is not available for vehicles rented in Australia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, and New Zealand. This product provides secondary coverage and does not include liability coverage.
- Help protect yourself and your family with Travel Accident Insurance. This can provide coverage for accidental death and dismemberment while traveling on a Common Carrier (e.g. plane, train, ship, or bus) when your entire fare has been charged to the eligible Card. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
at American Express′s
-- OR --
Call American Express at