3x points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases.
Need more information about this credit card? Learn more on American Express Official Website.
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after you make $1,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first 3 months.
- With the Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card, you can get 3X points at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x), 2X points at U.S. gas stations and 1X points on other purchases.
- Use your Card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period and get 50% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Card is a credit Card, which means you have the flexibility to pay over time or pay in full each month. It’s up to you. Balances may accrue interest charges.
- Use points for rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, gift cards, merchandise, or entertainment. You can transfer points to our selection of frequent traveler programs.
- Your car dies or blows a tire and you’re stranded. Now what? With Roadside Assistance Hotline you can call us in case of emergency for reliable coordination and assistance service to help get you on your way. Third-party service costs are your responsibility. There are some vehicle exclusions and other important restrictions.
- Getting into your rental car can be the start of a great vacation. When you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible vehicle rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter, you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen. Please read important exclusions and restrictions. Not all vehicle types or rentals are covered.
at American Express′s
-- OR --
Call American Express at