Earning Plenti points, you can save at partners like Macy’s, Rite Aid, and participating Exxon and Mobil branded service stations.
Need more information about this credit card? Learn more on American Express Official Website.
- American Express brings you the Plenti rewards program, a new way to save at major retailers. Plenti is a different kind of rewards program, which lets you earn points at one place and use them at another. Join the Plenti rewards program for free, and earn points on things you buy every day at AT&T, Macy’s, Nationwide, Rite Aid and participating Exxon and Mobil branded service stations. Then, you can use these points when you check out at certain Plenti partners.
- Earn 1 Plenti Point for every dollar spent on eligible purchases with your Credit Card.
- No annual fee and no annual fee for Additional Cards.
- Your car dies or blows a tire and you’re stranded. Now what? With Roadside Assistance Hotline you can call us in case of emergency for reliable coordination and assistance service to help get you on your way. Third-party service costs are your responsibility. There are some vehicle exclusions and other important restrictions.
- As a Card Member, you can be covered if your eligible rental car is damaged or stolen when you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible vehicle rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter. Please read important exclusions and restrictions. Not all vehicle types or rentals are covered.
- Sometimes the unexpected happens when you travel. A passport is lost. You come down with a sudden illness. A lawyer is needed. Being a Card Member can make things easier. Global Assist® Hotline‡ can help you prepare for your trip with customs information and destination guides. And while you’re traveling more than 100 miles from home, coordination and assistance services such as lost passport replacement assistance, translation services, missing luggage assistance, and emergency legal and medical referrals are a phone call away. Card Members are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers.
- Worry less about the unthinkable happening to you on your Covered Trip. If an accident causes your Death, membership can provide added financial security to your beneficiaries. Travel Accident Insurance can cover travel by plane, train, ship, or bus when you purchase the entire fare on your eligible Card. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
at American Express′s
-- OR --
Call American Express at