Redeem travel rewards with as few as 7,500 points.
Need more information about this credit card? Learn more on American Express Official Website.
- As a Blue Sky Card Member, you can earn points for all eligible purchases. Every 7,500 points that you earn can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit toward travel. It’s that simple.
- Earn points for airline tickets, hotel stays, or other eligible travel purchases, all with no blackout dates.
- Points have no expiration date and there’s no limit to the amount you can get. You can share this earning power with Additional Card Members on your account, all with no annual fee.
- Flexibility to Carry a Balance or Pay in Full each month. Balances may accrue interest charges.
- No Annual Fee.
- Your car breaks down or blows a tire and you’re stranded. Now what? Call the number on the back of your Card for Roadside Assistance Hotline. Coordination and assistance with obtaining emergency services like towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery are a phone call away and you can use your Card to pay. And soon you’ll be on your way. Third-party service costs are your responsibility. There are some vehicle exclusions and other important restrictions.
- Getting into your rental car can be the start of a great vacation. When you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible vehicle rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter, you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen.
at American Express′s
-- OR --
Call American Express at