As a Hilton HHonors Surpass® Card Member, you’ll receive Hilton HHonors Gold status.
Need more information about this credit card? Learn more on American Express Official Website.
- 12x points on eligible purchases at select Hilton properties. 6x points on eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations. 3x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Hilton HHonors Surpass® Card in a calendar year and you can earn HHonors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.1 With Diamond status, you can enjoy: A 50% bonus on HHonors Base Points earned from Hilton HHonors when you stay, room upgrades at participating hotels and resorts, when available, executive floor lounge access at select properties, when available.
- Airport Lounge Access: Access to over 600 airport lounges around the world with complimentary Priority Pass™ membership, valued at $99. With this complimentary membership, all lounge visits are subject to a fee of U.S. $27 per person per visit.
- Travel more comfortably knowing you can be covered by the Baggage Insurance Plan for eligible lost, damaged, or stolen baggage when you purchase the entire fare for a Common Carrier ticket (e.g. plane, train, ship, or bus) on your eligible Card. Coverage can be provided for up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and up to $500 for checked baggage. For New York State residents, there is a $10,000 aggregate maximum limit for all Covered Persons per Covered Trip.
- Earn 500 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each qualifying stay when you use your Hilton HHonors Surpass® Card from American Express to both 1) book your reservation online within the Hilton Portfolio and 2) pay for your stay using your same Hilton HHonors Surpass Card.
- Your car breaks down or blows a tire and you’re stranded. Now what? Call the number on the back of your Card for Roadside Assistance Hotline. Coordination and assistance with obtaining emergency services like towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery are a phone call away and you can use your Card to pay. And soon you’ll be on your way. Third-party service costs are your responsibility.
- Getting into your rental car can be the start of a great vacation. When you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible vehicle rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter, you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
at American Express′s
-- OR --
Call American Express at