SU2C is an initiative that facilitates scientific collaboration to accelerate innovative cancer research and bring new therapies to patients quickly. Every qualifying purchase you make with your Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card helps Fifth Third Support SU2C.
Need more information about this credit card? Learn more on Fifth Third Bank Official Website.
- Redeem points for a charitable contribution to Stand Up To Cancer or redeem for gift cards, cash, deposits or payments to a Fifth Third Account.
- Protection against damage to, or theft of, your eligible cell phone, as well as up to two additional phones listed on your wireless billing statement.
- Pay only for purchases which you have authorized on your MasterCard card. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility.
- If you find a lower price for a new item you purchased with your Fifth Third Bank MasterCard within the first 60 days after purchase, you may be eligible for reimbursement of the price.
- Doubles the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your eligible MasterCard card.
- Assists you with credit bureau notification and credit card replacement, and provides you with an Identity Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of identity theft.
- 24-hour, toll-free phone number for help with lost or stolen luggage, medical care, legal advice, emergency cash, and general travel requirements.
at Fifth Third Bank′s
-- OR --
Call Fifth Third Bank at