No more worrying about conversion rates means no more surprises when you receive your monthly credit card statement.
Need more information about this credit card? Learn more on TD Canada Trust Official Website.
- U.S. Dollar Purchases billed and paid in U.S. dollars.
- Freedom and flexibility when heading to the U.S.
- You eliminate conversion rates and fees when making purchases in U.S. Dollars.
- When You charge the full cost of your trip to your TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card, You’ll automatically receive Trip Interruption Insurance for the trip. If a covered cause prevents You from completing your trip, You’ll be covered for up to $5,000 of eligible trip interruption expenses per insured eligible person, to a maximum of $25,000 for all insured eligible persons on the same trip.
- Charge your fare to your Card and you, as the Primary Cardholder, your spouse and dependent children are insured for up to $500,000 while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
at TD Canada Trust′s
-- OR --
Call TD Canada Trust at