As a free benefit of your USAA membership, you can earn credit and debit card rewards on qualifying purchases.
Need more information about this credit card? Learn more on The United Services Automobile Association (USAA) Official Website.
- A real credit card — not a prepaid or debit card, that helps you build or improve your credit score.
- When you apply — you’ll also open a USAA Bank 2-year Certificate of Deposit (CD) (Opens pop-up layer), an interest-earning deposit account with a $250-minimum initial deposit.
- CD is a security deposit — the money you put in upfront, from $250 to $5,000, is the card’s credit limit.
- Earn interest on CD — deposit is guaranteed to grow. Plus the money is yours to keep as long as you don’t default on your payments.
- As you use your card you could improve your credit when you avoid going over your limit and make payments on time.
- Your CD will earn interest at a variable rate (currently 0.54% Annual Percentage Yield (Opens pop-up layer)) which will change periodically throughout your two-year term.
- Variable rate CD allows you to make additional deposits to your CD at any time — when you make additional deposits you can request a credit limit increase on your secured credit card.
at The United Services Automobile Association (USAA)′s
-- OR --
Call The United Services Automobile Association (USAA) at